8 Point Plan to Starting a Successful Online Business
1. Look for partners who share your interests and your niche, You may be able to persuade them to enter into joint ventures with you, share their experiences and you can learn from their mistakes and successes.
2. Brand your name and business. You must have been dead not to have heard marketers online and offline extolling the virtues of branding over the past 5 years. Then advertise your brand you can easily do this by just writing articles and submitting them to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
3. Remember to take a little time each end day to brainstorm. Your ideas are will bethe difference between success and failure. No ideas no plan no success.
4. Look at the habits and rituals of successful people and emulate them, they are not successful by accident, they all planned their success. Once you can see what they are doing do it yourself only do it more and do it better and bigger.
5. Take risks to improve your business. Advertise and pay for it, free advertising rarely works, once you get a success re-invest, trust me on this if you start to spend the profits from your business to early you will fail. You must re invest for success.
6.Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, etc. remember your ad is there to remind a client of their need for a solution to a problem, once you have them worried emotionally by the problem hit them with the solution and a bonus to keep them happy and the money is in your bank.
7. Visit forums on your topic and ask to review your web site. You can use the comments you get to improve your web site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer. Remember they have to visit to review and if your site is good enough they may buy when they visit. And if they do now isnít that some sort of review?
8. Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If you're selling a book, or software product offer an hour of consulting or training with it, but make sure that you really know your subject and price your time in with the product.