Photo: Dan Perez
Cheese Cake with Peaches
Summer Fruit weeks already here circling the doorway is also an excellent opportunity to enjoy a delicious combination of cheese with a touch of sweet fruit
24 cm diameter form.
For Peaches:480 ml water
250 grams sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 peaches, peeled
For Base:50 grams sugar
100 grams butter
1 egg yolk
200 grams flour
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
Into the cheese mixture:1 kg cheese 9%
200g sour cream
Grated lemon rind
4 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding
For stareuizl:50g cold butter cut into cubes
50 grams sugar
70 grams Flour
Preparation:Preparation of peaches:
• Cut the peaches into cubes the size of 3 cm
• Boil a pot of water with sugar and lemon juice while stirring.
• Remove from heat, add the peaches aside for about an hour to soften.
Preparing the base:• processor blade food processor with plastic, the base material until a dough ball.
• Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour.
• Preheat oven to about 170 degrees.
• Roll out the dough on a floured surface circle thickness of 1 / 2 cm.
• Line the bottom of the pan with the dough lightly with a fork holes.
• Bake in oven for about 12 minutes, just until the dough begins to brown slightly and remove from the oven.
• increase the oven temperature to 180 degrees.
Preparation of cheese mixture:• Blend the cheese in mixer bowl, sour cream, eggs, sugar and lemon rind until the mixture is smooth.
• Gradually add the flour mix instant vanilla pudding and make sure that no lumps formed.
• Drain the diced peach liquid, add the cheese mixture and stir lightly with a spoon.
• Pour the cheese filling on the base and bake for about 20 minutes.
Preparation of stareuizl:• Mix in a bowl or food processor the butter and sugar.
• Add the flour mixture and stir until mixture is crumb.
• Remove the cake from the oven and sprinkle over the Ahstareuizl.
• Bake in oven for about 40 minutes, until golden.
Note: You can replace the peaches nectarines, apples or pears.
Recipe courtesy of Mickey Shmo, network bakeries Shmo.